Soletec Group's expert consulting engineers work with your company's team to help determine the most cost-effective strategies for project development. We are with you every step of the way, from bidding and conceptual design to project management.
Soletec Group works within partnerships and joint ventures, building relationships and focusing on large industrial areas such as the United States, Europe and emerging areas in Asia. We provide a wide range of services that includes analysis, value positioning, industrial marketing management and engineering consulting. We work on a “Think Global, Act Local” strategy, performing SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis' in order to mitigate risk and remain competitive.
- Technical and contractual advising for estimating, value engineering, cost analysis
- Advising, prospecting and support services for bidding submissions and proposal negotiation
- Identification of client errors in order to enable complete project success
- Global initiatives and counsel
- Strategic supply partnering
- Logistics consulting
Architectural, Civil, Structural and MEP Engineering Services
- Pre-contract to post-contract phases of EPC projects
- Front-end engineering, detailing, design and construction supervision
- Earthquake resistant structures
- Buildings, Civil MEP and Highway design works
- Project Management